Monday, March 8, 2010

Lesson Learned

It was the summer before 7th grade; Me, Amanda, and my other friend Jessica were planning on meeting up with one of our friends. It was almost past curfew and we had no idea how long we'd be out. So we all built the courage and left my house to meet with him halfway. We were at his house for about a good three hours and it came across the scanner that the police were looking for us. We all started to freak out and go into panic; we ran out the door and through the field of tall grass. As we stepped foot on the parking lot of an electricity company, a truck pulls up out of nowhere and calls the cops to tell them where we were. The police all come and circled around us, we were put into the back of the car and driven to the police station. The cop had asked us a lot of questions and we had to pay a hundred dollar curfew ticket. We were still all scared, I know from that experience that I'll never be out pass curfew ever again. One because, my mother was out of town and a Beth Moore Convention learning more about Jesus; talk about me feeling guilty right? And also, I was supposed to be a good and innocent girl, I didn't expect myself to do something like that at the age of 12. It's something that won't be ever be forgotten.